Gone are the days when guys are believed not to be involved in kitchen activities – now they are.
We now bring you a list of the Nigerian male celebrities who are not only super cool dads and spouses but actually do well in the kitchen.
1. 2Face Idibia: Despite being one of the top Nigerian musicians, he assists his wifey, Annie in the kitchen sometimes, not once, not twice, almost all the time.
2. Peter Okoye: Apart from keeping us updated on his social media pages, and his daily musical routine, another thing Peter Okoye of P square is good at, is assisting Lola Omotayo in the kitchen.
He says it is something he enjoys doing.
3. Flavour: He has got sexy abs, his native love songs are second to none and to top it all, he is very good in the kitchen. Yes, we mean cooking.
4. Kcee: Yea, singer Kcee Limpopo shared this photo hours ago, showing us how he excitedly does the dishes – another way of getting busy in the kitchen.
5. Vincent Enyeama: Football star, Vincent Enyeama is not only all about stopping goals for the Super Eagles or his foreign team…he is also an African man with a difference – he knows how to cook!