Port Harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty is almost going nuts after losing his friend in the recent xenophobic attacks which is going on in some cities in South Africa.
While performing on stage at a music concert abroad, Duncan Mighty broke the sad news of the demise of his friend.
He immediately terminated the contract of his tout manager and agent, Anthony Mooh, who happens to be of South African descent. Equally, he threatened to gun down his tenant who is also a South African on his way back to Port Harcourt.
See his post below;
Just terminated my contract with my international tour manager and agent Anthony Mooh who is a fucking South African… Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck South Africa fuck you all…. And to my South African Tenant I hope say as you run with your family Na forever because I must burst your skull with my AK if I reach PH… RIP KUZU IT PAINS SO MUCH THAT YOUR FAMILY DID NOT EVEN SEE YOUR CORPSE
See Post Below:
MORE NEWS ON THE XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- What Nigerians Must Do To South Africans – Pastor Adeboye
- Xenophobia: Nigeria Pulls Out of WES, Recalls High Commissioner to South Africa
- Xenophobia: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From South African Government
- XENOPHOBIA: “Apologize To Nigerians Immediately” – Ice Prince Tells SA Rapper, AKA
- Wizkid’s Sends Message To All South Africans Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians
- M.I Replies Burna Boy Over His Supports for AKA on Xenophobic
- Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians are Reckless and Unacceptable – Nigeria VP, Osinbajo Reacts
- Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks