- Advertisement -
South Africa has been in the news for the wrong reasons especially with its hostile attitude towards other Africans especially Nigerians. However, a Nigerian man has narrated his experiences with xenophobia in Ghana.
The Nigerian man who owns the Twitter handle @Headking_ said that he was referred to as an internet fraudster and was harassed by the Ghanaian Police just because he is Nigerian.
See the photo of his tweets below;
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: Nigeria Pulls Out of WES, Recalls High Commissioner to South Africa
- Xenophobia: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From South African Government
- XENOPHOBIA: “Apologize To Nigerians Immediately” – Ice Prince Tells SA Rapper, AKA
- Wizkid’s Sends Message To All South Africans Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians
- M.I Replies Burna Boy Over His Supports for AKA on Xenophobic
- Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians are Reckless and Unacceptable – Nigeria VP, Osinbajo Reacts