The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame, with his counterparts in DR Congo and Malawi, President Felix Tshisekedi and President Peter Mutharika, have all reportedly ditched the World Economic Forum (WEF) which is holding in South Africa.
The actions were made in response to the xenophobic attacks launched by South Africans on foreigners, especially Nigerians.
Not quite long after this was reported, the Zimbabwean media personality, Josey Mahachie confirmed the cancellation of Zambian National team’s friendly football match with the Bafana Bafana (South Africa), citing security concerns for their reasons.
- Xenophobia: Nigeria Pulls Out of WES, Recalls High Commissioner to South Africa
- Xenophobia: Buhari Demands Full Compensation For Losses Suffered By Nigerians From South African Government
- Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback)
- XENOPHOBIA: “Apologize To Nigerians Immediately” – Ice Prince Tells SA Rapper, AKA
- Wizkid’s Sends Message To All South Africans Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians
- Rare Picture Of President Buhari Amidst Xenophobia Crisis (See Photo)
- M.I Replies Burna Boy Over His Supports for AKA on Xenophobic
- Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians are Reckless and Unacceptable – Nigeria VP, Osinbajo Reacts
- Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks