The Nigerian High commissioner to South Africa has been recalled for consultation in response to the current Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.
Reliable sources reaching the Presidency confirmed the stepping down of Nigeria’s participation at the world economic forum which is set to be hosted by South Africa.
Similarly, the Nigerian Government insisted on full compensation on the losses suffered by Nigerians and Nigerian businesses in the South African country.
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback)
- XENOPHOBIA: “Apologize To Nigerians Immediately” – Ice Prince Tells SA Rapper, AKA
- Wizkid’s Sends Message To All South Africans Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians
- Rare Picture Of President Buhari Amidst Xenophobia Crisis (See Photo)
- M.I Replies Burna Boy Over His Supports for AKA on Xenophobic
- Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians are Reckless and Unacceptable – Nigeria VP, Osinbajo Reacts
- Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks