PDP chieftain, David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode has condemned President Buhari for being silent in regards to the ongoing xenophobic attacks on Nigerians by South Africans in South Africa.
The former minister of aviation who expressed his bitterness stated that former Nigerians leaders such as Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Muritala Muhammed and Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi would have done better.
The President is yet to take any decisive action regards the recent attacks and killings of Nigerians by South African citizens.
In his words;
Had it been Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, Murtala Mohammed, Sani Abacha, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida or Goodluck Jonathan there is NO way Nigerians will be slaughtered in South Africa without a real threat of war.
Muhammadu Buhari has proved himself to be a weak leader, a chicken-hearted scarecrow, a toothless bulldog and a bloody coward!
See the photo below;
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Police Kills Another Nigerian Man (Read Full Details)
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks