Nigerians have continued to mount pressure on President Muhammadu Buhari to take decisive and disciplinary actions against the South African government on the killing of Nigerians in the country.
This is a trending photoshopped picture of President Muhammadu Buhari feeling unconcerned amidst the ongoing crises generated by the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.
President Buhari was pictured picking his teeth after a having nice meal as he sat comfortably on the sofa in the luxurious Aso Rock Villa in Abuja amidst the riots going on behind him.
Nigerians have said that the President is too weak to handle the ongoing crises of xenophobia which has also affected South African businesses in Nigeria.
Many believe his decision to send special envoys to South Africa and to visit the country by October shows his weakness to solve the crises and save Nigerians from further attacks in South Africa.
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks