Things turned from bad to worse on Twitter last night when Nigerian hip-hop legend, MI Abaga tried to justify AKA’s insensitive remarks on the recent xenophobic attacks.
Burna Boy used to be a close ally of AKA quickly put him in his place and also warned MI Abaga to be careful.
MI Abaga now responded to Burna Boy’s statement saying,
‘I love you and respect you too bro!! Today is such a sad day and it hurts.. somehow I hope we can come out of this with your dream of ‘one Africa’ still alive’.
See a screenshot of his post below:-
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Police Kills Another Nigerian Man (Read Full Details)
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks