Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has revealed that he will perform as Chief Security Officer against retaliatory xenophobic attacks by hooligans and criminals in Lagos StateXe.
In a series of tweets posted on his Twitter page, Sanwo-Olu stated promises to ensure that Lagos state residents are protected against pretentious nationalists.
Most South Africans, who owns stores around Lagos state has been vandalized and properties worth millions of Naira have been looted by thugs.
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do
- Xenophobia: Woman Curses Buhari, Osinbajo For Doing Nothing As Nigerians Are Killed In South Africa
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks