An angry Nigerian woman has laid curses on the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice , Prof Yemi Osinbajo over their nonchalant attitude towards the attack and murder of Nigerians in South Africa.
The visibly Nigerian woman has tackled President Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo over the lukewarm attitude which they have both exhibited over the recurring xenophobic attacks on foreigners, mostly Nigerians in South Africa.
In a video which was she posted online, the lady cursed President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo.
In her words:-
“I just a video right now of South Africans burning buildings in which Nigerians are in. They are buring buildings and burning people. Nigerians are in South Africa. Buhari, you and your wife, if you don’t act, it will not be well with you, it will not be well with your generation. It is not only you Buhari. The Vice President, you are a Yoruba man. I am a Yoruba woman, If you don’t do anything about it, it will not be well with you. It will not be well with your children. It will not be well with your generation.
If you don’t do anything about it, your family will ruin in the name of Jesus”
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Police Kills Another Nigerian Man (Read Full Details)
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks