On-Air Personality, Dotun has also joined to condemn the xenophobic attacks launched by South Africans on Nigerians.
The Cool FM OAP stated that the development of South Africans has is their biggest undoing because they only have infrastructure without building their minds.
Furthermore, he said that the black South Africans in the country had tested their strength with the white South Africans (Afrikaans) who control their economy but decided to take out their aggression and hate on other people especially Nigerians since they can’t do anything to the Afrikaans. ”
#FactsOnly This is how a typical “Myopic South African” thinks.. do we all believe @tayofaniran now… They are still at war with their souls.. Unforgiven and they never see the good in others. My heart goes out to Nigerians there” he wrote.
MORE NEWS ON XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Xenophobia: We Have Been Programmed To Hate Ourselves, Black On Black, Tribe On Tribe – Mr Eazi
- Toke Makinwa Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa
- Nasty C Implore South Africans To Stop Xenophobic Attacks
- Atiku Blows Hot As He Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa
- Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerian In South Africa
- South African Police Kills Another Nigerian Man (Read Full Details)
- South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Watch Video)
- 2face Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Out South African Celebrities On Xenophobic Attacks