The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has finally reacted to the recent attack on the ex-Deputy Senate President of Nigeria, Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Nuremberg (Germany) by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
Recall 36Naija reported that the Senator Ekweremadu who represents Enugu West District at the upper chamber of the National Assembly was invited as a Guest of Honour to the 2nd Annual Igbo Cultural Festival which held in Nuremberg, Germany. The Senator was assaulted and physically attacked by IPOB members.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- Senator Abaribe Reacts After Ike Ekweremadu Was Disgraced And Beaten In Germany
- Declare IPOB Acts As Terrorists – Kemi Olunloyo Urges German Government
- Former Ekiti State Governor, Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany
- ‘Why We Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany’ – IPOB
- Ekweremadu confirms attack on him by IPOB members in Germany
- Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany
While reacting to the incident, Nnamdi Kanu described the act as ‘a courageous one which will serve as a polite warning to those engaged in selling the collective interest of the “Igbos” to the Fulani caliphate‘.